Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moon Phases Lab

For helping us to understand the phases we did labs, we drew and we made blog post on moon phases. Well, I noticed on the animated thing of the moon that it showed when it was day and when it was the night and how much time it took and at what time it was midnight and when the sun raised and when it was noon and when it was time for the sunset. Because the moon goes around the earth and it depends where we live in the world in what part. Well, making the model didn't really help me, but the two things that help me a lot were the video and the simulation. The disadvanteges of making a model and using it are that it can break and we are all using the flash light at the same time and the reflections of the other flash lights confused me. If I needed to make a model, I would draw it just like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment