Monday, November 29, 2010

FOOD Inc reflection




The science and technology help in our everyday activities, but on the other side it makes us feel bad. I saw the part of the chickens and how they want to make the chickens grow up faster so they can get money faster. The chicken eat food from a sac and have more fat and we end up eating that fat. Industrial farming is worse because the animals eat additives in their food. In natural farming they eat what they are supposed to eat, without additives, a more healthy food. In order to produce and sell more food, the technology has an excuse to make more bad quality food.

I really enjoyed the movie. It was pretty disgusting at one point of the movie and I said to my friend that after watching the movie I would not eat animal meat and became vegetarian. But then, I said it's just a movie, what bad can it do to me? It had a lot of good information but the pictuers were really afective to humans but the most intresting part was the interview with a mother. She was really angry about McDonald's. After going to McDonald's her 2 year old kid was pooping blood. He was infected by a bacteria and after 3 days the two year old died. It was terrible waching that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment