Friday, November 12, 2010

Reflection on the movie: Human footprints

This movie had a lot of interesting facts about what we consume in a lifetime, but majorly in the USA. It was still interesting because I didn't know that babies use 3746 dippers. It was both amazing and shocking how many dippers we wear in a lifetime or how much milk we drink when we are babies. We drink 7,456 pints of milk. This movie was really helpful because now I understand a little better everything that is happening around us and I am capable to use that information in my notes and explain it to my classmates and to the teacher.

Capable of being continued with minimal long-term effect on the environment is sustainability.
Human footprint is what we do in our lifetime, what we eat, consume, do, wear... what remains after us.
 
We can lessen the impact on the environment reusing things, recycling, using less and thinking about the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment